I just wanted to write a list of some more things I love about Nepal
1) I am learning a new dance (not to be confused with the umbrella dance). It’s called the pinball. You know how a pinball machine pings and pongs from place to place.. that what you do when you are walking. It’s never dull. You ping to one place to avoid a huge bus coming down the road, pong to another spot to avoid the three cows, 2 goats and 5 chickens, ping again to watch out for an oncoming motorcycle that is to busy staring at you to drive.. well you get the picture
2)I love how the people love on you. They are always telling me i’m beautiful, amazing, they wont let you lift a finger. They have the most incredible servants hearts.
3) I love that it’s become quite normal for me to kill 2 spiders, a cockroach and a mosquito while sitting on the toilet all al once!
4) I love that nepa. eat rice and lentils every meal and don’t get tired of it. I on the other hand.. hmm..
5) I love how much I appreciate it when i get a hot shower (which is a rarity). Seriously.. it’s made me appreciate things so much more
6) I love the children that play outside with homemade kites in my driveway everyday and how the hug me and yell jamasee ( i see jesus in you) everytime they see me!
7) I love the way I am coming to know our Savior more and more each day. He came to seek and to save the lost. He came to bring hope to the hopeless. He came to love ME! AND you! And Them
8) I love that my bible college students have been around me long enough that they are starting to say glory.. hehehe
9) I love that today there was a strike outside so my languge teacher could not come which gave me extra time to study!!
oh yeah and this is a pic. of me and the bible college girls hanging out at my house.. 🙂